View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #3515
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
The love of my life pulled the plug on us on Wednesday. We own a house together and two beautiful dogs. I'm devastated. He basically doesn't see me in his future and doesn't want to keep us trudging on if he doesn't believe it's going to work long term. He is 28 and I'm 22. He isn't budging and there's nothing I can do about it. This whole thing only came up because I hit him up about not sleeping with me for a whole month... He has a low drive and it makes me miserable. He doesn't feel he can make me happy and doesn't want to make the effort so that was never a good part of our relationship either.

Just needed to get it out really. Nothing can be done about it but I am so sad. I have found somewhere to move to but it is going to be such a pain dealing with lawyers and sorting the house out. Not to mention I have to leave behind my 2 darling dogs because I can't take them.

Cherish what you have everyone.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote