View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #9323
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Playing through Just Cause 2 again. Still one of my favorite games cause the world is so massive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
There was a part in the original Metro where I had a few minutes left of filter time but my gas mask was cracked. Died just after the hardest part of the Library level and I had to replay it from the last checkpoint.

I thought they were really fucking clever, but I also hated the fact that they intentionally don't offer filters for sale before parts like this. And yet at the beginning of the game I could buy 50 minutes worth but then had to risk running out of ammo or stealthing the majority of the action.
yea I remember my first run through of the original metro I stopped at the library as well cause I ran outta filters, But I made it this time when I did a second full run through.

how did you go to a previous checkpoint btw? it overrights them as you progress. It irritates the hell outta me when games don't support manual save or quicksaves

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 05-25-2013 at 09:10 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote