View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #3513
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Yeah... that sounds like it's definitely a dude :/ rofl.

also, 'gooose, how you doin a week later?
We're going to try to make it work. She's been really depressed and stressed about work, and since I can't be there with her right now (she's volunteering in Peru) I understand that it's really difficult. So she realized that as well and I guess it finally hit her that she'd never see my again and that she doesn't want to lose what we have. We'll look at things we can do to help build trust and just be happy. So things are a bit delicate right now but I think it will get better. I'm just not going to get my hopes up and focus on graduating, being healthy, and being there for her and it should all work out.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote