View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #22
JiggyTurtle

JiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I wonder what GTA characters you're going to have access to play as? Please not Roman, for god sake NOOOOOO!!!!
Haha, that would be great though - Get a group of people playing as Roman and have them all call up everyone else in the game, asking them to go bowling.

After Bioshock Infinite, I'd figured Rockstar's bigger collector's edition would be $150, so I've been savin' up.
I'll be getting the Collector's Edition, but the whole activities and vehicles (and online characters) being limited to certain pre-order purchases makes me sigh .. even if, in typical Rockstar fashion, I'm sure everything will be released as DLC publicly a year or so after launch.

Not a surprise that they went the time-exclusive DLC route, after they did the same with Max Payne 3 and Red Dead even, but still -
JiggyTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote