Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #68
Piggus

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Man, I like Don Matrick. Seems like a really likable guy and he's obviously excited to be up there on stage. I just wish the other people running Xbox division as a whole hadn't become so anti-consumer after Kinect came on the scene.

Remember the Xbox 360 reveal? These guys were actually passionate about gaming.

Also lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post

..and not being able to lend games because the lendee (that's apparently not a word) must pay a "fee" that is as much as the game costs anyway. That may be the most aggravating thing I have ever heard. I don't want to even think about it.
lol, what's really funny is they're going to set up their own used game market that ensures all of the money goes to Microsoft/the publishers rather than a used game store (which essentially survive on used game sales.) So basically that would be like being forced to sell your car to back to Ford so that they can re-sell the car themselves for a profit. It's amazingly sleazy and I genuinely hope it backfires on them.

Last edited by Piggus; 05-21-2013 at 10:54 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote