Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #52
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
So you want to just "put the disk in and play" (which you can still do on consoles... you're not being forced to use the media stuff) and you want to switch to a platform that is MUCH more cumbersome when it comes to getting your games set up properly? Oooook.

PC is the exact opposite of what you want. The benefit of PC gaming is the added power and better graphics but that's really it. Have fun dealing with driver issues, crashes, the same patches and updates that are on consoles, and a plethora of other issues.

Also lol @ the specs. Microsoft is dumb. Their focus is on third party yet all third party games will look and run better on PS4. Oops.
The benefits of PC gaming is what I want. Im aware of patches and driver issues, the freedom in PC gaming has and always will make up for it. But the sole reason i buy consoles is for simple gaming, now its becoming too mixed and media based... I may aswell just buy a computer instead and upgrade the hardware when i feel the need for a better experience. I dont like the limitations of a console, i figured this out when i played a friends high end PC. It was much more enjoyable.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote