Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #45
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Other than hardware updates, these are the reasons im choosing PC this time around. Both consoles are wasting their time integrating these useless features when all most people want to do is play games, its the reason they buy them in the first place. More useless features that I dont use = more useless software updates, nothing shit me off more than turning on my console to play a few rounds of BF3 with friends only to be delayed by a critical update for something I dont even use. Why do they think we want to use it for TV tuner/internet browser/media centre when everything these consoles can do is already on our computers.

RIP to the term "Gaming Console".
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote