View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
No problem

Which version are you running? I'd just keep it on 1.0.7.0.

It's entirely up to you which graphics mod you want to use, but I would recommend Icenhancer. I personally love this one but some people say it's too bright: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/icenha...phic-mod-f9503

Most of these mods suffer from a bug know as 'the red sky bug' which means the sky turns red at a specific angle (sometimes, not all the time). I don't mind it all that much but some people are picky about these things

If you decide to use the one from the link I gave you make sure you use the files from the beta folder (for 1.0.7.0. and EFLC). There are some others out there that are for the same patch but if you have your mind set on one intended for 1.0.4.0. you'll need to downgrade indeed.

Oh and no I haven't seen any of those shirts
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote