I would like to place a requests in regards to descriptions on mods posted on GTA4-mods.
There are far too many mods that having rather lacking descriptions. I believe it is in the best interest of this site to be much more stringent in regards to this.
If you are posting an ENB mod, you should HAVE to post:
- Which patches it works for
- At least 1 video or a few screenshots
- high-end, low-end? FXAA? SMAA? SSAA?
If you are posting a script mod, you should HAVE to post:
- An exact description what the script does
- Which patches it supports
- A set of instruction on how to use the script if a readme is not included
If you are posting a car mod or a weapon mod, you should HAVE to post:
- Which model(s) it can replace
- How to use any extra features (ex gatling gun, police lights, etc).
etc, etc, etc. These are just examples, there's probably even more info that should be included by default. I just can't think of it right now, too worried about the food cooking on the barbie
You will help the quality of your site by doing this.