View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #2316
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Got this Limited Edition strategy guide, and manga for one of my favorite game series.

The guide had the soundtrack that came with it, has the poster still attached under the book on the right, and it even has the original fucking EB Games receipt with it, which is pretty damn cool.

That feel when I really want to read the manga, but the binding is tighter than a nun's ass and I don't want to fuck it up.

I've got a "New" Limited Edition for the first game coming, went through customs over the weekend, hopefully will arrive either tomorrow or the next day. It is a pretty massive box, hopefully it won't/hasn't gotten fucked up on it's journey... or randomly defiled in customs... but I would have gotten notified of something like that wouldn't I?

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get the Limited Edition of the 2nd game.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote