View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #12
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
In Michael's trailer he has a personal license plate on the red car. "Kryst4l" 39 seconds in to the trailer.
I noticed that earlier, in the trailers we've seen Michael driving that red convertible Sentinel 3 times, but each time the number plate is different, twice it's just random, but KRYST4L clearly isn't random, so who is Krystal? His wife is Amanda, and his daughter is called Tracy, a mistress perhaps?

Also in Trailer 2, I didn't notice this at the time I made my breakdown, but the white Audi R8 looking car that they steal has number plates that say 'SA EXEMPT' at the top instead of 'San Andreas', and apparently CA EXEMPT in California means it's a government owned vehicle, looks like we might be stealing the mayor's car or something. I'm sure someone else has already pointed that out, but when I saw the Krystal thing I went back and checked the other number plates for anything interesting and caught that.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-02-2013 at 05:02 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote