View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #7
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
For all we know though, that's how that car looks as standard, it's the only one we've seen, but even if not, the Bobcat in IV was available in at least 4 different versions, with and without Bull bars and Spotlights, so these cars may just be alternate versions specific for V, rather than any indication to car modification at all.
Very good point that hadn't even crossed my mind. You're are probably right about that one, although I kind of hope you are wrong for the sole reason that I really want car customization back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Although, can you grab some screenshots of the same car models with different wheels? I haven't spotted that and it sound's interesting.
As for the rims, I believe the rims on the buffalo at 40 seconds in Frankiln's trailer are different from the one's at 20 seconds. But now that I have gone over all the media for GTA V the more I think I was just wanting customization back so badly that I was just imagining things.

Also great trailer breakdowns as always Lukeyy! Real quality stuff.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote