View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #54
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
You think there will be cryptic references to people like CJ (a leader that brought the Ballaz to their knees and Grove street up on top, psychopath)?

Maybe you could even make some small hints about previous big heists like the one in Vice City like gossip and etc.

Sure, the old characters are buried and dead but since the Lost MC and Grove street is mentioned I think they could also stretch to some hints/legends about what some of the previous protagonists accomplished in the world.
I'm not sure about the PS2 era of GTA games, but there should be some reference to the events of IV. I mean the bank heist, the battle and eventual losing of the diamond score and the biker wars were pretty noteworthy. There could be a mention through the criminal grapevine. You know, "well remember what those Lost MC guys ended up doing in LC, they could be planning a war like that." Or some shit like that. That's definitely a Lost MC jacket that guy is wearing. So amped up for this game. I hope these three songs make it on the soundtrack. Always loved "Radio Ga-Ga" I can only imagine what classic songs they plan on using.

Last edited by Russ; 05-01-2013 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote