View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #44
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's safe to say I like these characters more today than yesterday. I'll try to spread my time across them evenly, though I'll end up spending most time as Trevor because at this point the countryside appeals to me a lot more than the city.

The thing about Franklin is he's reminding me of a kind of CJ/Luis hybrid (not a good thing); his trailer was a mix of hood and uppity "I'm way better than my deadbeat friends" attitude. I'm certainly not happy about him being in Grove Street (Families or whatever), because we've been there and done it. As long as he stands up for himself and doesn't get pushed around like those other two did, then I'll be happy enough to play as him.

I have a new respect for Michael as well. I love him, so much, they've improved that character model and made him look a few years younger. He seems really aggressive, which is something we hadn't seen yet.

And Trevor is the man.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote