View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #43
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Way ahead of you this time Ash, already spotted that myself, unless you've seen more than just the logo on the shack in the Trevor shotgun scene?
As havok said, right at the start with the Trevor text, the person he whacks with the bat is wearing an MC Jacket, it isn't clear which MC it is but it nearly matches the style The Lost MC Jackets had in TLAD, and of course yeah, the colored "Lost MC Los Santos" tag giving off that 60s/70s Biker style.

edit: And yeah, Trevor was my main interest before today, now it's on Michael, mainly because he's different, a Family Man who's rich, seems pretty damn normal, etc, I'm more interested in how things go for him, I've watched his trailer the most, ...then again that could be because Radio Ga Ga is used.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote