View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Ive seen and experiened some violent things in life like being in a few serious car accidents, seeing a double murder in the street, people mangled by cars and trucks, ive been stabbed in the arm by a random in a crowd and witnessed plenty of gory accidents of people breaking bones, cutting themselves open and blood everywhere... Im not bothered by video games, sure i do have a fairly strong mind to cope when I do see things in real life but what does separate the two is that one of them are fiction, the other is not.
I can deal with games, i dont think increased detail in violence is a problem. Its all a part of the ever growing gaming capabilities, the technology comes along and the games become more realistic.
Like xan, i do feel like killing someone when they piss me off but i just move on. If it makes you uncomfortable or concerned that its giving you urges then stop playing it...
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote