View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #182
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, not sure if anyone has come across this so I'm just checking. Last night decided to try some IV online for PS3 in like forever. Driving around I noticed everyone hanging out at the airport (as usual). So I decide to go there and stir things up. When I get there it appears that someone had uploaded some mods to the map. What I mean is, there was a huge ramp on the runway that you could drive up and the top was multi-leveled platform with additional heli landing pads. Mind you, you had to drive up the thing as it went all the way to the "ceiling". Don't know how this happened or if it was something deliberate. Just shocked me to see this huge structure there.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote