Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #23
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
A part of me understands him being upset though. At brass tacks he's just a guy defending his idea. It just happens to be a particularly bad idea and he happens to be a total dick.

As far as an always online console though, I don't see any reason for it at all. What's the advantage?
People who have access to the various store items and services are statistically much more likely to spend money. There's also the whole blocking of used games issue which is the result of lobbying from big-name publishers, and would require an internet connection most likely. It's a very anti-consumer vision that's going to bite them in the ass if they really go through with it. Can't wait to see how they spin it lol.

EDIT: The date of the event was delayed by the way. It's apparently been pushed back to May 21st.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 04-08-2013 at 12:54 AM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote