Thread: So, uh..
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #1
iTonehh
Newbie Member

iTonehh is an unknown quantity at this point
So, uh..

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section, but I'll go ahead and post it anyways, and hope for the best.

I decided to buy the GTA bundle through the steam sale this weekend purely to play GTA IV again, as I've seen countless videos of what is possible with the help of mods. So I watched a few video tutorials online about the vehicle mod installer and the openIV programs, and I think I'll be able to work with them no problem. The problem I did run into however was with the Native Trainer program, as most videos and tutorials just tell me the things I already know, download it, extract to the GTA IV folder, and that's about it. So I did a little digging around online and seen I needed some other things to install along with it to get it to work, and wound up at something called scripthook, which I again extracted to my GTA IV folder, but all this did was make it so when I clicked play, nothing happened other than asking me for my Rockstar Social details, then the game just wouldn't play.. So I've deleted GTA IV and I'm currently downloading it again, so any help on this would be greatly appreciated so I can hopefully avoid the same problem the next time around.
iTonehh is offline   Reply With Quote