View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #9304
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
did you forget to enable AA piggus? I see a little bit of jaggedness in your screens

other then that yea I suppose its AMD optimized, those on nvidia are having major slowdowns right now with shadows on full, I had to set mine from Ultra to Very High just to stay about 40fps or better

edit: I just finished Bioshock Infinate, it was great all the way through but the ending was a mindfuck though, I was confused.

BTW if you guys didn't know yet, thier is a secret ultra hard mode in this game as well (1999 mode) here is how to unlock it

On the main menu, hit this key combination:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, (Cancel), (Confirm)

its multiplatform too, works on console and PC, for PC users, hit whatever you have cancel and confirm set to in controls

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 03-30-2013 at 08:45 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote