View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #15
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaphomet View Post
I'm kind of sad that these screens look even more like gta4. They should have aimed for next gen and given us a fresh new look. Maybe not an entirely new engine, but something slightly different. I feel less and less excited about this game the more i learn about it. Being a PC gamer doesn't help. Can't wait to see some real gameplay though!
For the size of the game I honestly don't think there's much more they can do with the graphics considering it's for console. The player models look improved, even random pedestrians, the LOD on distant objects seems cleaner, and the shadows seem like a massive improvement. I think for the PS3 and 360, it's probably at its limits.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote