View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #139
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
AND ANOTHER THING...

Seriously -- this is the first and only site that I turn to for GTA-related news. I've seen many others over the last ten years, and this is the only one that I feel does justice to the brand.

Keep up the great work, guys. When everything else in my life is crap, the one thing that I can turn to to blow off some steam is GTA. Your site reminds me of that.

(By the way -- I'm a musician who plays electronic, classical, new-age, and jazz -- all at the same time, believe it or not. I LOVE the videos that you occasionally post here with various tunes put to various different GTA games. When I'm ready, I may create such a video on my own. If I do, you'll be the first to know about it.)

Later.
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote