View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #9255
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Amazing thing is, I replayed through MGS2 HD a few months back, and as Russ said, you notice soo many little things in that game which is later used in MGS4 and other games, looking back MGS2 really got an undeserved negative reputation around, seeing as it was the last true Metal Gear game in terms of infiltrating a base, having to use the radar, heavy codec use with multiple contacts, etc.
Exactly. I think there was a lot of people just not ready for the introduction of a new character. Raiden's role hadn't been really fleshed out yet and everyone was thinking he was too much of a wimp compared to Snake. Funny how so much was wrapped up in 4. I'm excited to see where Ground Zeroes takes us.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote