Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
In terms of specs? No. It's quite a bit less powerful than the PS4. The blocking of used games also means you won't be able to borrow a game from a friend or let a friend use one of your games (if that rumor ends up being true, which I am doubting more every day considering all the backlash.) A large chunk of the cost of the system will be for Kinect as well. So if you don't like Kinect, too bad! It's part of the system so you have to pay for it.

In terms of actual games we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure that despite all the negatives that have arisen so far, there will be some good games. And that's really all that matters.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 02-26-2013 at 03:11 AM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote