View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #9236
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Fallout 3 GoTY on PS3 - Since sometimes I just wanna lay on the couch. I've never done any of the DLC before and I don't know if I'll ever get to finish. But I tried Point Lookout and it was okay at first, but after an hour object started to glitch through the ground and other objects and it demolished my FPS. So I've just been going through the basic stuff. Coming across a few things I hadn't noticed before or never found. I'll have to try back at the DLC again later. Or at least the other ones.

inFAMOUS on PS3 - I'm not even sure what to think of this. The climbing feels so awkward most times. The enemies are relentless. But I'm a sucker for an open world games with collectibles. So I still push through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Saints Row 3, 100%, All City takeover stuff done, all side activities, all collectibles, just in time to leave it, uninstall and move on to Far Cry 3.
Gratz!

I've been sittin' at 98% for a few weeks now (mostly playing other stuff) but I can't figure out what really I have left. Some random gun upgrades is all I can think.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote