Thread: PlayStation 4
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #47
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
If the PS4 is all about downloading games from PSN or streaming them, they can shove the console down their dickhole.
Well, think about it. PSN/XBL store games sales do pretty well. Plus they know the success and popularity of Steam on PC. They could save a lot by not producing physical copies. We could even start seeing more console sales like Steam typically has.

It is kind of a bummer from the consumers point because I'm sure, like some of you, I too enjoy having and seeing my physical copies lined on a shelf (or wherever you have yours).

But the change is inevitable. You gotta hop on board with these new ideas or you're just gonna make yourself miserable. It's really not too bad. Biggest downside is some internet providers (including my own) are still not aware of how much internet people use nowadays. HD streaming and the such. And they're behind technologically, which is a shame.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote