View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #69
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Most places have it at €65, which is only €5-€10 more than most games (GTA V is €55, the Call of Duty games are €60).
For some reason, first-party PS3 titles are always priced €65 upon preorder \ release (including the Uncharted games, Gran Turismo 5, God of War III and Ascension).
65 was the cheapest I could find, most charge 70 or even 75 (FRS even claims to give a discount from €80 to 75, how stupid do they think we are).

That's alot compared to the usual 55 for pre-orders, but this'll be the first PS3 game I'm pre-ordering so I didn't know it's usual for them to charge that.
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote