View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #67
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Time to lay off the Fosters.

Anywho. We've kinda strayed.
You mentioned The Last of Us being "too much effort". How so? In the video they talked about crafting things from inside your bag taking seconds. They wanted you to be able to craft and pull stuff out at a moments notice depending on the situation, instead of playing tetris with your inventory and disconnecting yourself from the game by spending too much time in a menu.

Even if you're just gaming casually this game shouldn't be overwhelming.
I don't mean the particular mechanics of The Last Of Us look like effort, I was more complaining about my disinterest in AAA games these days Lately I just play when I'm in transit or taking a dump, otherwise I just feel like im wasting time. The building recipes looks pretty neat, I just can't be bothered going to a shop, shelling out big money (relatively) and sitting on the couch for hours and hours.

Which is also sort of off topic, cause its not Last Of Us specific..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote