View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #47
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when this game was announced as "a game you won't believe?" I was still coming down from the enjoyable but less than stellar Uncharted 3 and I more or less brushed it off, but the more I see the more I think this game will be amazing, and the more I want to play it. I guess their marketing worked on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Adam was saying about maybe not being able to play the game for an extended period because of how intense it is
I find this happening more and more with me lately, and I'm pretty sure it stems from the advancements in sound over the past few years in games like this. Or maybe I'm just getting less patient, which is just as likely.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote