View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #20
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Im a bit disappointed that they have been working it up over the last couple of months for a possible release in march-may.
The game doesnt even look like it should need polishing till september, its big and all but it looks too far in its latest stages. I do think theres an actual reason behind it. Im assuming the hurricane may have interferred, maybe some hardware was damaged or their office could have needed some maintenance requiring certain employees to change places or an important voice has come down with something and cant use their voice or maybe a disagreement may have happened requiring a new actor.
Who knows? Maybe theyre telling the truth.
It is disappointing as and I've been even more disappointed with how this pre-release info is going, other games have kept it so interesting. But the lack of any type of news is just plain annoying.
Itll be good at the end, ill still buy it and the ones who are cancelling their pre-orders and saying they wont buy it are just sad. Itll be a game ill be confidentally taking off the shelf and paying $110 on the spot. But I'm only hoping the possibility of it being a last resort release date made for their take two fiscal meeting thats apparently on next week.
We might just see a close release date, but thats long hope.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote