View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh* This literally came from nowhere, I was only told three weeks ago that everything was on track, today we were suppose to get the Box Art, Posters Were to go on Sale at the Rockstar Warehouse and a Release Date.

We did get one of those, the rest are on hold til further notice, but what worries me, in the space of three weeks, something has caused the game to be delayed by FIVE MONTHS (told aiming for late April).

There no new Max Payne 3 DLC out, they have the main games on the PSN and GTA V stuff has been put on hold to be re-arranged to the new date. But what's the point of the Rockstar Website here? It has to fill a gap of a blank Four Months, I get the feeling we're going to be plunged back into the months of waiting with no news phase again.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote