View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #23
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
With animals being added, I dont want them to spawn like they did in RDR. What I mean is, if you go in the woods and kill a bear... 5 more bears show up... There is no reason for 5 cougars or bears to be in one area at once.
I understand where that's coming from but I didn't really mind all that much, sure you'd get killed alot of times but I didn't really mind since it was so damn funny. Running away cursing and screaming from another cougar attack was always as funny as it was exiting.

Especially with full-automatic weapons and RPG's in Gta V it shouldn't be a problem facing a couple of bears, ocassionaly running into a single animal is not much fun.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote