View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #18
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I agree that it took to long to kill someone in GTA 4 (that's why I play with a modded weaponsinfo.xml) but the on foot and cover controls were perfectly fine. I generally liked the shooting elements in GTA 4, they don't need to change those. If you think they were bad go back to San Andreas and see how terrible (and inaccurate) it was there or atleast how inaccurate it felt.

IV wasn't garbage regarding commercials/talk-shows , they were just as funny as any previous GTA game. There were enough times when I'd just pull over and listen to the talk-show that was playing at the moment (especially PLR had some funny ones).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote