View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #434
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Any chance of converting this one? I'm really tired from the study tour and too lazy to look on Gamebanana, but at least I still got experience there.
Find me a model and I'll convert it for you, saying you're too lazy to do it is not an excuse.. you are asking me to convert a weapon so the least you can do is look for a model yourself.

Don't know what you mean with the normal map though, you'll have to explain that to me. Are you asking me how to do those? If so just download the Nvidea normal map filter for photoshop (it's a plugin) then go to filter -> nvidea tool -> normalmapfilter and make a normal map. Usually it's best to also add two layers of gaussian blur (a little, about 1,5) and set the layer mode to 'overlay'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvo View Post
Well I did not find one with fake foliage but did find this:http://gamebanana.com/mw3/skins/116660, which would fit very nicely if you could make, it. Thanks.
Those are call of duty files, not much cod models on there so you just happened to pick a wrong one .. sorry . You can see it's the right kind of file if you download it and the package has a 'materials' and 'models' folder (and usually some more folders).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote