View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #431
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Just search on youtube, gta 4 autodesk converting weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvo View Post
Thank you, you don't know how long took me find that, and still can't believe no one has made a sniper like this yet, I have seen plenty of ghillie-suits, but no fake foliaged snipers.
So if get it done, thank you.
Sry man but it doesn't work properly in GTA, the foliage textures are transparant at certain parts. In Gta that means when you look at it through that angle, some parts of the gun become transparant aswell. I've tried working with transparant textures before but it simply doesn't work like it should.

If you can find me a different rifle on gamebanana I'd be happy to make that for you though, but this particular model will not work (the rifle itself was also really low poly so I copied various parts from other rifles to improve the look but it's a shame the foliage doesn't work properly).

Last edited by Killerfist; 12-19-2012 at 10:33 AM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote