View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #15
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
The real problem with trailing missions is that the pedestrian AI always insists on ruining your trail by hitting your car from behind when they're in a hurry, rather than going around like a real driver would do.

So I suppose you could say what I don't want to see is more of the same annoyingly stupid NPC driver AI.

Also no more badly remastered songs like "Love a Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt from GTA:SA. The original recording was better, and even if it wasn't, it was what was played on the radio in the 80's/90's. As it was, it stuck out like a sore thumb, and led to the SA soundtrack getting old faster than it otherwise would have for me.

I just remembered another peeve: too many radio stations with too few songs each. Hopefully they'll handle this similar to how they've said they'd rather "make one solid minigame than a dozen half-assed ones".

And it's been stated before elsewhere, but the button for running/sprinting should be something else besides the same button as the phone button. When I'm trying to flee the scene, I don't have time to chat on the phone.

Last edited by phexitol; 12-13-2012 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: additional non-wants
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote