View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #321
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Hey man don't worry, we're not angry with you (and we aren't even able to ban you, not that I would if I could)

I'm just asking for your patience and understanding, it sucks if you want a certain weapon and no-one wants to make it I know. But you can always try learning to convert weapons yourself if you really want a certain weapon. Trust me, if you invest the time and effort you'll get the hang of it really quicky. That's what got me started in the first place, I've always been a big fan of WW2 weapons but never really saw the weapons I liked (like the mp44 , which was my first project).

I already posted a tutorial on here, and I've got some instructions on my PC on how to convert weapons using only Autodesk. Just ask and I can guide you every step of the way.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote