View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #319
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Edsir mate, I don't think you understood what I said

NikoFromIndo said he didn't want to do it and then Naruto went on about how he has been waiting for a month and really want it etc. I wasn't critising you, I just said to Naruto that if you request something and a weapon modder says he doesn't want to do it that he should respect that.

The textures thing was just a tip, I'm just saying that you can increase the resolution but not the quality. NikoFromIndo was talking about the quality. Let's say you've got a picture of 50x50 pixels and enlarge it to 100x100 , sure it's bigger but the quality is also half as good (because you enlarged it). There are ofcourse some tricks to increase the quality but (as far as I know) never to get the same quality in a bigger resolution.

Sure I'll try converting that one, some part of the gun might stick into his shoulder though (because it's got a pretty big stock).

*Edit*
Finished: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/aw50f-f18131

Hope you like it
Oh okay i must have been missunderstod you then :/ and ofcourse i agree with you, if a modder says no then the requester should respect that say thanks anyway.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote