View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #317
edsir98

edsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enoughedsir98 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
You can always make texture maps bigger than the native size, but that will certainly not improve the quality. So it's no use really.. and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it.
@Killerfist hmm WTF man. i was giving him a tip about it.. i was thinking maybe he dident know about the dds viewer so i was thinking why dont tell him.. Maybe he really wanted to do the request but just coulded because of the bad textures..

What is this: "and just respect NikoFromIndo's decision Naruto.. if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it."

I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HES DECISION!?? i tryed to help him, thats all. But well ok maybe we converter should stop help eachother.. with your comment you make it sound like i fucking disrespect him BUT I DONT. i dont care if he says no or not, its not my call. I really get angry on this stuff when am trying to be nice and then you just come and fuck my in the ass.. not cool mate.
edsir98 is offline   Reply With Quote