View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
In the scene where Trevor is beating the crap out of someone, when the camera pulls away, the woman is wearing a jacket with an MC name blanked out (done on purpose) and what's interesting, could just be me, but the brief glimpse we get of the person Trevor is killing is wearing a black leather jacket, he's also wearing similar pants and shoes that Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and Damned wears.

We know from the ending of TLAD and GTA IV that Johnny leaves Liberty City, we also know that Johnny (and Terry and Brian) have been to Los Santos before (The "I Road Mine in Los Santos, 2004" Patch), so could it be possible that the Los Santos chapter of The Lost M.C. are what Trevor is going after? And did he just kill Johnny in the Trailer?
Good eyes. I love when games do things like that, though I'd much prefer to kill Luis.

Does The Lost even have a Los Santos chapter? I thought they were a pretty small-time club to begin with. I think an appearance of the Angels of Death are a given, but I kind of figured The Lost for an East-Coast gang.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote