View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #59
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I'm really excited by all the new info. I'm always excited by the GTA games (since 3D, anyway) and I enjoyed them all immensely. It seems IV doesn't get much love, but I liked that one as well because it was a different experience from the previous games. I'm looking forward to this new experience and new story, and if the map is even a quarter of the size reported, I'll be overjoyed. My fondest memories of San Andreas were flying, dicking around in the wilderness, and running flat-out through the deserts in whatever I could steal. If there are animals now, I wonder how many I can run over with a stolen ambulance.
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote