View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #38
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I really don't think you will be able to destroy any buildings or properties in this game, but i'm fine with that.
I'm definitely not counting on every building to be destructable, but it would be nice for there to be some kind of realistic destruction to objects instead of just cracks. There were a few destructable objects in IV such as security guard huts and silos etc. But the world still felt too solid and it did disappoint a bit. But then again, ive played alot of BF3. This is PS3, Xbox 360 and PC... You would think building damage wouldve improved alot since the previous generation of gaming.

The way they showed off euphoria physics before GTA IV, i did expect to atleast blow a TW@ cafe to smitherines like we did in cop land in VC. Even though that was scripted destruction and no object actually moved, only changed models instantly behind a continous fireball, it is entirely possible to destroy a building with interior and have it work with euphorias damage. But if it doesnt make it in the game Im not going to dwell on it.
It did act like euphoria physics as it exploded, the planks of wood did move independantly but that can all be done through manual animation aswell.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote