View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #37
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
The real question is did anyone notice any fingerless gloves?
but on a serious note I think it looks like a pretty great game so far. From the previews it looks like there is already more to do than there was in IV and that's enough for me. Exploring the country in the various vehicles will provide me with hours of fun alone, considering the Red Dead random missions. Though I have found as i'm getting older I don't get hyped for games as I used to, but this game has me pretty hyped. The second trailer was solid, though as soon as V was announced I was already sold. I think they understand what they did wrong with IV and took it a few steps in the right direction with the DLC, especially with The Ballad of Gay Tony.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote