View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #27
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Orlando View Post
It's a trailer. It isn't THE GAME. The dialogue is crisp and the action looks tight. There are probably still some bugs left to be worked out.

What I love best is how the characters seem to have a lot more depth than many of the protagonists that we've seen in the past. Trevor looks truly nuts. Michael looks like he's truly worn-out. Franklin looks like he's truly going to go either the way of Michael or Trevor -- and it looks like he's going to have to choose which path to take.

I also believe that the glimpses of the open world are beautiful.

There is no such thing as a perfect game. This one won't be either. But I believe that the franchise is going to benefit a lot from this new addition. And it might be the best GTA game ever. EVER.

Let's not forget either --

This game looks both intense and fun. And there is a lot to be said for that. Striking a serious balance is what GTA games have always done best -- at least, when they've been at their best.

- J.O.
1. The dialogue in the trailer isn't crisp at all.
2. "Depth" doesn't mean what you think it means. Depth usually means they have more to them than one characteristic. Trevor being nuts isn't depth.
3. "There is no such thing as the perfect game" - Half-Life 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper 26 View Post
IV is my least favorite in the series, but so far with the screens of the mountains and countryside it looks way less bland than IV thankfully.
It's an improvement on GTAIV from the looks of it. But that's mostly because GTAIV was the first GTA to ever take a leap back in gameplay. To shovel in a graphics which looked ugly anyway.