View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #25
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Okay -- before everyone starts zaling on this trailer...

It's a trailer. It isn't THE GAME. The dialogue is crisp and the action looks tight. There are probably still some bugs left to be worked out.

What I love best is how the characters seem to have a lot more depth than many of the protagonists that we've seen in the past. Trevor looks truly nuts. Michael looks like he's truly worn-out. Franklin looks like he's truly going to go either the way of Michael or Trevor -- and it looks like he's going to have to choose which path to take.

I also feel that the glimpses of the open world are beautiful.

There is no such thing as a perfect game. This one won't be either. But I believe that the franchise is going to benefit a lot from this new addition. And it might be the best GTA game ever. EVER.

Let's not forget either --

This game looks both intense and fun. And there is a lot to be said for that. Striking a serious balance is what GTA games have always done best -- at least, when they've been at their best.

- J.O.

Last edited by J.Orlando; 11-14-2012 at 11:06 AM..
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote