View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #6
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Im more interested in the countryside than LS, tbh. I always liked driving on the sand or any off road area in IV because I got so sick of driving on a road or footpath. Im really looking forward to bashing a vehicle over mountains and off of cliffs through the countryside. Not much has been said about animals other than the small mentioning that there were farm stock spotted in the country during a demo with trevor, but I would like the hunting from RDR to be implemented into GTA V. Getting attacked by a cougar (or whatever is in california) and blowing it up with an rpg would be pretty fun.

Pretty much RDR with vehicles and new guns appeals to me most when I think about the country side. But exploring the entire map is my biggest interest with GTA V, as ive said in another post i do appreciate the design and detail in the game quite a lot. So exploration would probably come first before I get right into the missions. Plus im looking forward to some san andreas nostaglia as blaine county could involve flint county and a recent picture of trevor shows him in a place that looks like angel pine
By the way they have explained the map and showed it off, exploration is at the top of my list.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote