View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #14
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
I absolutely played GTA 3. What does that have to do with mean saying I'm not sure of the point of adding an opera station to V?

I just see an Opera station being a fairly unused station in relation to a country, rock, and rap station.
What it means is that Double Cleff on GTA III was an amazing radio station with some great classical opera stuff. In fact, it's probably one of the best stations on III

Also, Opera being unused in relation to rock and rap ? JNR on IV was Jazz, where did that fit in between all the rap and heavy/classic/alt rock ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I like some dubstep, but a lot of the more popular stuff is crap. There will likely be a dance/electronic station in the game and i wouldent be opposed to broadening that to feature a couple of (good) dubstep tracks. Having an entire station dedicated to dubstep though would be bad.
Yeah, I'm not opposed to one or two tracks, considered IV had Electrochoc which after BOGT added some dub(ish) tracks.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote