View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #18
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
Did you never play GTA3 or something?
I absolutely played GTA 3. What does that have to do with mean saying I'm not sure of the point of adding an opera station to V?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Not everyone. GTA never just has a bunch of well known pop music like you get in racing games for example. The selections reflect the different stations you can hear in reality. Los Angeles will have at least one radio station that plays some opera.
I wasnt asking for pop music. I'm not asking for every radio station to be music I like.
I just see an Opera station being a fairly unused station in relation to a country, rock, and rap station. We all have our favorite stations that we switch to, and I'm sure opera wont be high on that list. I think thats completely fair to say. I've personally never been to LA, so I dont know their real life stations. I've never had an Opera station where I live.

Last edited by killahmatic; 11-13-2012 at 04:59 PM..
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote