View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #29
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Totally agree with the PS3 being superior hardware wise. The online system sucks massive cock. The PSN+ shit is actually pretty cool with sales and free shit that go on.

I had this same dilemma regarding which console I should get GTA V for, then I realized I can just get it for both. I really don't give two shits how it looks on either, all I want is the goddamn game, and option to play it on either console if I so desired.

Going to wait until a Special Edition is announced, then will reserve a SE for both consoles because why the fuck not.

I personally would prefer the PS3 version because I have played GTA on PS since 1999, and I honestly felt all kinds of fucked up when IV was out and I got it on 360 because I didn't have a PS3 at the time.

Nothing against the 360 controller, or console itself, I really do like it, it was just fucked up using an Xbox control to play a game I had played with a PS control and keyboard/mouse for almost a decade.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote