View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #29
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Totally agree with the PS3 being superior hardware wise. The online system sucks massive cock. The PSN+ shit is actually pretty cool with sales and free shit that go on.

I had this same dilemma regarding which console I should get GTA V for, then I realized I can just get it for both. I really don't give two shits how it looks on either, all I want is the goddamn game, and option to play it on either console if I so desired.

Going to wait until a Special Edition is announced, then will reserve a SE for both consoles because why the fuck not.

I personally would prefer the PS3 version because I have played GTA on PS since 1999, and I honestly felt all kinds of fucked up when IV was out and I got it on 360 because I didn't have a PS3 at the time.

Nothing against the 360 controller, or console itself, I really do like it, it was just fucked up using an Xbox control to play a game I had played with a PS control and keyboard/mouse for almost a decade.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote