View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #9
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
As a long time GTA fan, as I'm sure most of us are, I have never been so excited for a game before. The only time I was even close to being this excited was for San Andreas and IV, but this... This is truly unbelievable. The amount of freedom this game appears that it will make San Andreas feel like you're trapped on a small map with nothing to do... and thats saying something. The amount of vehicles alone would've been amazing by itself, but Rockstar appears to have gone all out for this one. Not to mention the fact that you can change characters for different missions... means you will have to play this game multiple times just to truly beat it. Often previews of games end up being too good to be true, but considering how reliable past GTA previews have been, this is looking to be the best game created in a long time. To be fair, I dont play many video games in general, so I may be overselling it a little.

My only question.. are they really going to be able to fit this on ONE disc?
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote